LGT8F328P (Arduino Nano v3.0 clone)Product Code: 1000000839
(Ex Tax: € 3.71)
3 or more € 4.39
5 or more € 4.29
10 or more € 3.99
The LGT8F328P is a small, complete and breadboard-friendly board and is a clone of the Arduino Nano v3.0
This board uses the LGT8F328P chip, which is comparable to the ATmega328p, but it is a lot cheaper.
Just like the Arduino Nano v3.0, this board does not have a DC power jack, but is controlled by means of a micro USB cable.
By further simplification in the design (compared to the Arduino Nano v3.0) the production costs can be reduced even further, making this very powerful board very low priced.
- Microcontroller: LGT8F328P
- Speed: 32MHz max. (16MHz standard)
- Working voltage: 1.8 Volt - 5.5 Volt
- Digital I / O Pins: 14 (of which 8 PWM possible)
- Analog Inputs: 6 (12 bit)
- DAC ports: 1 (8 bit)
- UART support: Yes
- SPI support: Yes
- TWI / I2C support: Yes
- GUID: Yes
- Memory: 32KB (Flash) / 2KB (SRAM) / 1KB (EEPROM)
Download the LogicGreen zipped resources here: https://github.com/LGTMCU/Larduino_HSP
Arduino IDE installation instructions: https://github.com/dbuezas/lgt8fx
Amount in stock: 6