2.4" TFT Touchpanel / Touchscreen
Product Code: 1000000755
3 or more € 9.49
5 or more € 8.99
2.4 "TFT shield with touch panel for the Arduino (UNO / Duemilanove / Diecimila).
With the large display and the built-in SD card reader, Arduino projects can now become much more graphic and interactive.
This panel contains 240x320 individual pixels with LED backlight.
Because the touch panel is resistive, touches can be detected anywhere on the screen.
This touch panel is supplied ready for use; simply connect it to a compatible Arduino, load the librarys and you are ready to use.
- Size: 2.4 Inches (diagonal)
- Backlight: Yes (default on)
- Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
- Colors: Yes (18 bit - 262,000 combinations)
- Controller: SPFD5408 (with video RAM buffer)
- Interface: 8 bit + 4 control lines
- Operating voltage: 3.3V and 5V (onboard regulator 300mA)
- SD slot: Yes (micro SD)
- Dimensions: 71 mm x 52 mm x 7 mm
- If the micro sd card is not used, pin 12 can be used.