Digital Insulation Resistance Meter (Megger)Product Code: 1000000899
(Ex Tax: € 107.40)
This digital insulation resistance meter (popularly called megger) is for (professional) electricians, technicians, service technicians and engineers, who need high reliability, processing quality and performance in a compact and robust housing.
This device uses low loss & high ratio that converts a 12 volt voltage into a voltage up to 1000V.
It uses an LCR bridge for both resistance and insulation measurements.
This insulation meter is very compact and has a large (illuminated) LCD screen that is very good and easy to read.
- Material: ABS plastic
- Display: 2000 counts
- Power supply: 8 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: approx. 173mm x 141mm x 63mm
- Output voltage: up to 1000V
- Insulation measurement: 0.1MΩ to 10GΩ
- AC and DC voltage measurement
- Insulation resistance measurement
- Memory: 100 measurements / lines
- Automatic calculation of polarization index & absorption ratio
- Backlight and data retention function
- Absorption ratio DAR
- The ratio of the insulation resistance value at 1 minute to the insulation resistance value at 30 seconds.
- Polarization index PI
- The ratio of the insulation resistance value at 10 minutes to the insulation resistance value at 1 minute, to judge whether the equipment has the insulation resistance affected by moisture.
Insulation materials all have the absorption process and polarization process of charge after adding high voltage.
The power system requires the polarization index to be measured in the insulation test of the main transformer, cable, motor, etc., and this data can be used to assess insulation quality, quality and aging problems.
Amount in stock: 1