Ethernet Shield W5500Product Code: 1000000791
(Ex Tax: € 7.40)
5 or more € 8.49
10 or more € 7.95
25 or more € 7.49
W5500 Ethernet LAN module.
With this ethernet shield you ensure that your Arduino (or other type of microcontroller) can be connected to the internet.
An RJ-45 socket is standard on this module and supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP and PPPoE protocols.
By using an Arduino ethernet library, this board is up and running in no time.
- Compatible with:
- Arduino UNO R3
- DccDuino UNO R3
- Arduino Mega 2560
- DccDuino Mega 2560
- Mj Duino Mega 2560
- Ethernet connection: Yes
- RJ45 ethernet port
- Controller: W5500 (32K internal buffer)
- Connection speed: 10Mb / 100Mb
- Modes: full duplex / half duplex
- Number of simultaneous ports: 8
- Supply voltage: 3.3V - 5.0V
- TCP / IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- Power off mode: Yes (supported)
- Network WakeUp: Yes (supported)
- Interface: SPI (MODE 0, 3)
- Dimensions: 55mm x 28mm x 24mm
Amount in stock: 10