Professional Clamp Multimeter (DMM)Product Code: 1000000548
(Ex Tax: € 74.34)
This Meter is a handheld Digital Multi Meter (DMM) with multiple functions. This Meter is designed to meet IEC-1010 concerning eletronic measuring instrument with an overvoltage category (CAT III 600V) and pollution 2. This multimeter is functionally similar to the Fluke 337, at a fraction of the price. Features:
- Auto ranging DMM.
- Display: 4000 counts.
- Capable of performing function: DC and AC voltage measurements, AC current and DC current!!! Resistance measurements, capacitance and frequency measurements, diode test, transistor test, audible continuity test
- Data-hold function
- Back Light Front Light
- Low Battery Display
- Relative measurement
- Auto Power-OFF: If the meter is idle for 15 minutes (idle time), the meter automatically turns the power off , After auto power-off, pushing any of the push button or changing the rotary switch can turn on the meter again.
- Overload protection
- DC Voltage: 400mV / 4V (±0.8% ±3 digits) 40V / 400V / 1000V (±1.0% ±5 digits)
- AC Voltage: 4V / 40V / 400V (±0.8% ±3 digits) 750V (±1.0% ±5 digits)
- DC Current: 40A / 400A (±2.0% ±6 digits)
- AC Current: 40A / 400A (±2.0% ±6 digits)
- Resistance: 400ohm / 4Kohm / 40Kohm / 400Kohm (±0.8% ±3 digits) / 4Mohm / 40Mohm (±1.2% ±3 digits)
- Capacitance: 400nF / 4µF / 40µF / 400µF / 4000µF (±4.0% ±5 digits)
- Frequency (clamp): 0~ 10KHz (±1.5% ±5 digits)
- Frequency (plug): 0~ 10MHz (±1.5% ±5 digits)
- Duty Cycle: 1%~ 99% (±3.0%)
- Dimensions: 25cm x 5.5cm x 3cm
- Weight: Approx. 260 gr (including battery)
Amount in stock: 1