CNC Shield V4Product Code: 1000000725
(Ex Tax: € 5.74)
The CNC Shield v4 is made for the control of 3D printers, milling and engraving machines.
This version of the shield has 1 motor driver less than its predecessor, but is more compact and has room for an Arduino Nano.
This board has 3 sockets for the installation of stepper motor drivers such as the DRV8825.
Only 2 channels per motor / stepper motor are required to control this motor.
There is also a connection for 2 end stops / end switches per motor.
- GRBL compatible: Yes
- Number of steppers: max. 3 connections (XYZ)
- Number of end stops: 2 per axle (6 total)
- Spindle on / off mode: Yes
- Spindle direction of choice: Yes (Left / Right)
- Adjustable for Micro-Stepping: Yes (by means of jumpers - not included)
- Voltage: 12-36V DC (The motor driver must be able to handle this, note this during installation)
Comes WITHOUT stepper drivers, Arduino Nano and cable!
Amount in stock: 4