3M 7093CN P100 Filter setProduct Code: 1000000822
This set consists of 2 3M 7093CN P100 filters.
The P100 is NIOSH approved for environments with certain oil and non-oil based particles up to 10 times OSHA PEL with half face pieces or 50 times PEL with full face pieces.
Exceptional filter efficiency of 99.97%, exceeding the test criteria of the NIOSH P100 series.
Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particle contaminants
The plastic filter housing is designed for applications with high (er) temperatures and / or wet conditions.
When properly applied, can be used for a variety of applications including welding, soldering, torch cutting, metal casting, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
Due to the bayonet connection, this filter can be used with many 3M and certain Scott and Protolectron half and full face pieces.
- 3M Full face masks 6000 series
- 3M Full face masks 6800 series
- 3M Full Face Pads 7800 Series
- 3M Full Face Pieces FF-400
- 3M Half mask Reusable masks 6000 series
- 3M Half mask Reusable masks 6200 series
- 3M Half face mask reusable masks 6500 series
- 3M Half mask Reusable masks 7500 series
- Scott ™ AV-3000 HT Face Pads SureSeal Face Pads
- Protolectron Full face masks 6800 series
- Protolectron Half mask Reusable masks 6200 series
- Protolectron Half face mask Reusable masks 7500 series
- Brand: 3M
- Type: 7093CN
- NIOSH Approved: Yes
- Filter efficiency: 99.97%