3M 2091 P100 Filter setProduct Code: 1000000819
3 or more € 8.95
10 or more € 7.95
This set consists of 2 3M 2091 P100 filters.
The P100 is NIOSH approved for environments with certain oil and non-oil based particles up to 10 times OSHA PEL with half face pieces or 50 times PEL with full face pieces.
Exceptional filter efficiency of 99.97%, exceeding the test criteria of the NIOSH P100 series.
Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particle contaminants
Protected against lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA exposure.
Suitable for use in a variety of applications including: welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal casting and brazing.
Due to the bayonet connection, this filter can be used with many 3M and certain Scott and Protolectron half and full face pieces.
- 3M Full face masks 6000 series
- 3M Full face masks 6800 series
- 3M Full Face Pads 7800 Series
- 3M Full Face Pieces FF-400
- 3M Half mask Reusable masks 6000 series
- 3M Half mask Reusable masks 6200 series
- 3M Half mask reusable masks 6500 series
- 3M Half face mask Reusable masks 7500 series
- Scott ™ AV-3000 HT Face Pads SureSeal Face Pads
- Protolectron Full face masks 6800 series
- Protolectron Half mask Reusable masks 6200 series
- Protolectron Half mask Reusable masks 7500 series
- Brand: 3M
- Type: 2091
- NIOSH Approved: Yes
- Filter efficiency: 99.97%
- Bayonet connection: Yes
- Package content: 2 pieces